Aussie II Cabinet
When open, the Aussie II boasts 31.5 square feet of sewing space. The quilt leave is stored on the back of the cabinet, and expands your workspace. This prevents large quilts or large pieces of fabric from pulling and ending up on the floor.
The Adjustable three-position hydraulic lift moves your machine into three positions: free-arm, flatbed, and storage. It is designed with gas strut mechanism with a 55-pound sewing machine capacity.
The convenient rolling caddy for extra storage can be tucked away when not in use. This allows room for a serger, storage drawers, and more!
- Three-position hydraulic lift allows you to go between free arm, flat bed and storage positions
- Quilt leaf stored on back of cabinet keeps large projects from pulling or laying on the floor
- Convenient serger foldout leaf keeps machine within easy reach
- Designed to work with a custom machine insert increasing comfort and efficiency with a totally flush work space
- Fully assembled
- Lifetime warranty, worry-free performance
- Large lift opening to fit most large sewing machines on the market, up to 55 lbs
- Sturdy design with locking industrial casters for portability and stability
- Wood panel over sewing well can cover machine in storage position increasing workspace
- Locking cabinet doors for safety and security
Storage & Organization
- A convenient rolling caddy for extra storage that can be tucked away when not in use
- Caddy includes two drawers to store notions and other small materials
- Three door bins, one large and two small, for additional storage
- Complementary Kangaroo storage furniture is available
- Woodgrain Melamine Laminate
Sew in comfort. Sew longer.
Kangaroo Sewing Furniture’s focus is to create an experience that will accommodate longer periods of time spent behind your sewing machine, with increased comfort. Cabinets are designed to allow for free arm and flat bed sewing, producing a flush sewing surface with a more ergonomic posture to sew in comfort and sew longer.