- Three-position hydraulic lift allows you to go between free arm, flat bed and storage positions
- Cabinet closes into compact space to fit in any room when not in use
- Designed to work with a custom machine insert increasing comfort and efficiency with a totally flush work surface
- Some assembly required
- Lifetime warranty, worry-free performance
- Large lift opening to fit standard sewing machines on the market, up to 50 lbs
- Sturdy design with locking industrial casters for portability and stability
- Leaves of cabinet cover sewing well to cover machine in storage position
Storage & Organization
- Thread spool storage on door for immediate access – 10 per door/20 total
- Door cubbies for holding notions and other materials
- Two shelves to keep magazines, books, and other notions on hand
- Complementary Kangaroo storage furniture is available
- Woodgrain Melamine Laminate
Sew in comfort. Sew longer.
Kangaroo Sewing Furniture’s focus is to create an experience that will accommodate longer periods of time spent behind your sewing machine, with increased comfort. Cabinets are designed to allow for free arm and flat bed sewing, producing a flush sewing surface with a more ergonomic posture to sew in comfort and sew longer.
Bandicoot II Cabinet
Our Bandicoot II Sewing Cabinet lets you sew in any position with our EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism. Sew flatbed or freearm at any height with a simple push down.
Our lift also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45-pound machine. The lifter platform easily adjusts for any height of sewing machine.
An optional machine specific custom insert can be ordered for many sewing machine models on our Custom Machine Insert page. This optional custom insert will provide a flush surface when your machine is in the flatbed position.
Two doors conceal your sewing machine when projects are complete and the doors offer storage for notions with two bins and 2 thread spindles holding 32 spools.
A cubby inside the cabinet offers storage for books and fabric as well.
- Dimensions Open: 61-1/16” wide x 17-3/8” deep x 29-3/16” tall
- Dimensions Closed: 30-3/4” wide x 17-3/8” deep x 29-15/16” tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 19″ wide (left to right)
- 9-5/8” deep (front to back)*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 50 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Kangaroo Bandicoot K8205 Teak.
Sewing Machines that are too large and do not fit this cabinet:
- Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo Gold 2
- Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
- Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
- Esante BLN, BLSR,
- BL Jane 500
- Sergers: BL400 & BL450
- Sashiko & Sashiko 2 BLQk & BLQK2
- Crescendo BLCR
- Unity BLTY
- Journey BLJY
- Aria BLAR
- Series 8- 830, 820, 880 (All)
- Series 7- 710, 750 QE, 780 (All)
- Deco 330 & 340
- Dream VX8500D
- Quattro, NV6000D & NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750D
- Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
- Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NV2000, NV2800, NV 2800D
- Innovis QC1000
- Isodore Innovis 5000
- DreamMaker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
Elna 920 eXpressive
- eXpressive 920 (Same as Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000)
- 900, 860, 830, 820
- Excellence 740, 760, 730
- Creative Sensation
- Creative Vision
Horizon (All) 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200, 9400
- Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet
- All Quantum Futura , CE-100, CE-200, CE-250, CE-300, CE-350, SES-1000, SES-2000
- SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
- Designer Epic