The Gidget II Table is a sturdy table that offers free arm and flatbed sewing for those larger sewing, embroidery, and quilting machines on the market. Her opening is 23-1/2” wide x 12-1/2” deep, and she will support a 45-pound sewing machine!
The steel locking legs offer a sturdy base, but fold up neatly for easy storage. With a Velcro strip to secure the legs in place and 2 wheels on the side of the table, our Gidget II is perfect for taking to classes and retreats or packing in your RV.
Because her tough melamine surface is mar-resistant, the Gidget II will stand up to years of use and still look great.
The Gidget II comes in the Clean White finish
- Dimensions Open: 40-1/4” wide x 19-3/4” deep (front to back) x 28-1/2” tall
- Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40-1/4″ wide x 19-3/4″ deep (front to back) x 4-1/2″ high
- The Gidget II Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 23-1/2” wide
- 12-1/4” deep (front to back)
* Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 45 lbs