Dingo II Cutting & Storage Cabinet
The Dingo II is a treasure chest of storage. Like a Swiss Army knife, it opens up to reveal all sorts of nooks for storage. Plus it has extra functionality!
Store supplies in all of the 9 drawers of our Dingo.
As an added option the top of the cabinet folds over on two leg supports creating a stable and spacious cutting surface! Also, place our optional 44″ x 38″ pinnable cutting mat on the top and cut your fabric with ease.
Furthermore, the Dingo is offered in Teak and Ash White melamine to complement any décor and match all our existing cabinets. Adopt one of our Dingos today!
- A total of nine pull-out drawers for optimal storage and handling
- Top of the cabinet can be folded over to create a spacious cutting surface
- Locking industrial casters ensure ease of mobility
- The spacious bottom drawer capable of holding a small serger
- Cabinet doors close providing a beautiful piece of furniture when not in use
- Safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions, fabric and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut
- Place our optional Kangaroo cutting mat (MAT D) on the top and cut your fabric with ease
- Kangaroo Sewing Furniture Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Available Finishes: Teak or Ash White
- The Dingo II features tough melamine laminate, MDF, and composite wood
- Dimensions Closed:
- 46 ¼” W x 21 ¼” D x 35 ¼” H
- Dimensions Open (leaf open):
- 46 ¼” W x 40 ½” D x 34 ¼” H
- Drawer Dimensions:
- All nine drawers are19 ¾” W (left to right)
- All nine drawers are 15” D (front to back)
- Drawer Heights (top to bottom):
- Seven of the drawers are 3 ¼” H
- Bottom left drawer is 7 ⅛” H
- Bottom right drawer is 12 ¼” H
- The drawer is large enough to store a small serger with a weight limit of 20 pounds
Assembly instructions are included with the cabinet. You may also download the Dingo II Cutting and Storage Cabinet manual and save it to your computer. For assembly, you’ll need:
- Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
- Hammer or mallet